Feet are a beautiful and sophisticated machine with 26 bones 51 muscles and over 100 ligaments. More than a technique we try to educate our clients and make them aware that looking after their feet will solve lots of their health problems.
I will never tell a client not to wear high heels. A woman should wear high heels, but have a regular massage to liberate the joint and help the circulation.
Massage every night 20 seconds start by stretching the toes and finish by repumping the fatty cushions under the feet
1. Nail: never push the cuticle but moisturize them regularly and in 1 week you will restore them and get back very nice cuticles.
2. Brush the side of the nail after long bath with a toothbrush, twice a week.
3. Use cream at night before you sleep and EVERY NIGHT. It is like brushing your teeth. Regularity over 3 weeks will give perfect skin (even for bad skins)
4. Never use pumice stone to take off calluses but prefer filing with a strong grain file and, most importantly, always on wet skin, after the bath.
5. Use a Talcum powder on your feet especially when you wear pointy shoes